Sunday, September 5, 2010

Great Food and the Company of Friends

There is not much that compares to sharing a great meal with close friends, and, or family. I was fortunate enough to enjoy one of these occasions on Saturday night. As the group of 13 were out celebrating JC's birthday there was definitely some amazing food being had around the table; but I believe enhancing the food was the conversation. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much in a short period of time. The conversation was not overly philosophic in nature. It was just a group of friends going off on random tangents (at least in my case), or in other situations just catching up.

My one hope is that I do not have to wait long to experience another night like Saturday.

B.T.W.- Mrs. Craig you're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment